TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Introduction: the offer and sale of products on the website www.filieradellacanapa.it are governed by the following general conditions of sale. Sale to minors is forbidden. Among the products on sale are inflorescences and derivatives of Cannabis Sativa L.: use permits under Law 242/16; THC content below the legal limits. All products sold are intended for technical use, not for human consumption, unless otherwise indicated. The products purchased on the site are sold by:
Together Team SRL - via Verdi n ° 82/50T - 87036 Rende (CS), Italy - VAT: 02600890780
1) For the purchase of the Products the Customer must enter the Product / s selected in the appropriate "Shopping Cart" and, after viewing and accepting the contribution for delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase after entering the data required for shipping and billing.
2) Once this operation is completed, the Customer will display a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including the delivery costs.
3) Subsequently the Customer must select the type of payment desired and "click" the button to proceed.
4) With the confirmation of the purchase order by the customer, the conditions of sale and additional information contained on the site will be fully understood and accepted by the customer, who also declares to be of age.
5) The Order Confirmation by Canapa Calabrese Sector srl sent to the Customer at the e-mail address indicated will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
6) The contract will be considered concluded and will be binding for both parties, when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the Customer.
7) After payment you will receive an e-mail that will notify you of the receipt of the payment and from that moment will decorate the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order; if the cash payment method has been selected on delivery by cash on delivery, the order will be prepared and shipped with the same timing as the other welded orders. The payment of the amount of the mark is not optional and the customer can not refuse to accept and / or pay the package to the courier, because choosing the payment method on delivery, however, has already been accepted the contract and the terms and conditions of sale. You can cancel the contract only after having received and paid for the goods, as described in "right of withdrawal".
8) If our staff were to find errors in your order or if your order was unobtainable in the times and in the required ways, you will be notified promptly, which will indicate your order as REFUSED; should you receive this message, please contact us via the "contact us" form on this site.
9) It is excluded any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order or cancellation due failure to pay within the deadline.
10) In the shop of products published on the site www.filieradellacanapa.it, the availability of products, even being constantly updated may vary not in real time and without notice.
11) You are purchasing products that can be viewed and described on our site and accept that the images of the products may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessory products in the picture. The images are therefore to be understood as a mere generic representation of the products.
1) The prices of the Products are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all applicable taxes and / or taxes;
2) The prices of the Products are not inclusive of the Delivery Costs, the amount of which will be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order;
3) The price of the Product will be the one indicated on the site when ordering. Therefore, they will not be able to detect any increase or decrease in price, also in correlation with previous or subsequent promotional sales, the purchase order;
4) The only payment methods allowed are by bank transfer (in which case the order will be taken on the day of receipt of payment) or cash with cash on delivery (with cost surcharge indicated in the summary). These may vary or be made unavailable and the customer is required to complete the checkout with the methods made available at the time of purchase.
5) We do not accept other unspecified forms of payment.
1) The delivery of products will be made by courier and the timing will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the product.
2) For the goods available Together Team SRL will deliver by courier within the specified time, specifying that these may vary and have a mere indicative value.
3) Our system has calculated the shipping costs in Italy based on some parameters dictated by the national couriers and you can check the cost of your shipment at the end of the compilation of your order, reading the summary. Please check carefully the order summary and the listed costs in order to avoid problems of various kind before sending your order and especially before payment.
5) If possible you will be sent by e-mail in the vehicle number so you can check the tracking of your shipment from the courier site that we will indicate, and so avoid unpleasant storage costs for non-delivery, which would increase the cost of your shipment and that we should then make you pay.
Warranty for defective goods
Should you find damaged goods in your package, we invite you to contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the package via the "contact us" form on the site with attached photo documentation related to the damaged goods. The message must also contain the reference number of the order, invoice and shipping. With the opening of the practice we will proceed to the reimbursement of the cost of the goods or, if you prefer, to a new shipment of the damaged goods all at our expense.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 64 and ss. D. Lgs. N.206 / 05 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty and without specifying the reason.
The Customer must follow this simple procedure:
1) Send to Together Team SRL within 2 working days from receipt of the Product (the products ordered on delivery must be paid in any case), by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, their wish to withdraw from the contract, also indicating the reference number of order, invoice and delivery, and the iban and the holder of the current account where to return the money;
2) Provide at your expense, using a courier of your choice, the shipment of the product to Together Team SRL carefully packaged in the original packaging by inserting a copy of the registered letter sent.
3) Together Team SRL will proceed, by bank transfer, to the reimbursement relative to the cost indicated in the purchase order, or to that relative to the Products for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised minus the delivery costs and any costs for the mark and / or stocks (which will still be charged), within 30 working days after receipt of the Products.
4) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the returned product is not intact, or missing the original packaging, or for lack of integral elements of the product, or for damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
The customer accepts that in case of disputes the competent court will be the one selected by Together Team SRL.
1) In order to purchase the Products on the Site, it is necessary to provide the personal data requested in the appropriate form during the procedure for the purchase of products or if you intend to register on the site.
2) The data provided are processed by Together Team SRL for the purposes and with the methods described below and in any case in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code concerning the processing of personal data) and its subsequent amendments .
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
a) obligations related to the stipulation and execution of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The processing of data for the purposes set out is carried out both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of paragraph 2 above makes it impossible to purchase the Products on the Website.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter b) does not determine any consequence on the possibility of purchasing the Products on the Website.
6) The holder of the treatment is Together Team SRL
7) The personal data provided to Together Team SRL are known exclusively by the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the corporate structure for the completion of the activities necessary for the proper management of the relationship with the user in the scope of the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data, request correction, integration and cancellation, by sending a written request addressed to Together Team SRL or through appropriate forms present in the personal section of each customer, on the "My Account" page.
Information and complaints
For information or clarifications on terms of sale and products, the customer can contact us through the form on the site at the link "Contact us"
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between Canapa Calabrese Sector Ltd. and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of disruption or dispute between the Canapa Calabrese Sector and the Customer, the Judge of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.
For customers domiciled in European Union countries, articles 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.